Wednesday, April 9, 2008

God Said Yes by Heather Hornback-Bland

Photobucket


People of all ages should read this book, mainly because it makes you think and it makes you cry. You feel bad for Heather because of all she's had to go through, but you get to see how God helped her overcome all the pain and suffering, and feel great that she's still alive today.

Heather is an amazing girl. After all she's been through, she's a woman of character and deeply in love with God. She is an inspiration to me, and I think she will be an inspiration to lots of people.

I'm glad that my mom encouraged me to read Heather's story. It's made me sad a lot, but it has also shown me the power of God in someone's life, and how living with Him in your life makes all the difference.

I highly recommend this book.

Till then, hold my place for me!

KT

No comments: