Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Big Picture By Jenny B. Jones

Photobucket




From The Back Of The Book:Katie Parker is having a bad day. After leaving the drive-in, where her imploding love life was the main attraction, Katie arrives home to a surprise guest. Her mother, a former convict and recovering addict, wants to take Katie away from her family, friends, and church. Now Katie''s life will be changed by a series of dramatic choices as she struggles to understand what family and home really means. A Katie Parker Production series offers teen girls real-world fiction balanced by hope and humor. The Big Picture helps us realize that the difficult chapters in our journey are only part of God''s big story for our lives.





My Thoughts:This book keeped me on my feet. This book was better then the first or the seconed book. It made me mad and then sad and then happy. But all an all it was asume it is a book that I would read agen and agen.

Till then,hold my place for me

KT

No comments: