Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My First Award!

One of my mom's blogging friends, Melissa at Bibliophile's Retreat, honored me with my very first blogger award. I feel almost as cool as my mom now!

Photobucket


The rules are that you link back to the one who gave you the award (Thank you, SO much, Melissa!). Then you pick 10 bloggers to receive this award.

Unfortunately, I'm just starting out in blogging. But my mom received The Butterfly Award, and she says it's always nice to share with your comment givers, so that's what I'm doing.

If you read my blog, you bless and encourage me...so feel free to receive this beautiful award from me, KT.

I'm so thankful that God has allowed me to do this blog for teens like me and for moms and dads who try to teach their kids right from wrong, good from bad, and what God wants for them.

Each reader out there makes me feel like I am doing what God wants me to do, and you encourage me to keep going, even when I feel like no one notices. Now, I know someone does. And that makes me feel SO special.

I'll be posting more reviews soon.

Till then, save my place for me!

KT

1 comment:

G.R.I.T.S. said...

Congrats!!! I just found you through your mom's blog, which was through another blog, but anywho...I'll keep watching to see what books you post ab! I review mainly Christian Romances...so if you ever need one, just check out my site!
RaeByuel
http://c-romance.blogspot.com