Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Only Uni by Camy Tang

Photobucket


From the Back of the Book:

Senior biologist Trish Sakai is ready for a change from her wild, flirtatious behavior, so she creates three rules to follow from First and Second Corinthians. But with a persistent ex-boyfriend and a gorgeous coworker in pursuit, suddenly Trish’s simple rules don’t seem so simple after all.

My Thoughts:

This book is the second book in the series, and I think it is way better than the first one!

The depth of character development drew me into the story like I was there. I loved how the consequences of Trish's past decisions were not overlooked, or treated like they didn't matter.

Trish was able to stand up for herself---oops, almost gave away some of the plot! My bad! But let me say she was amazing in how she changed from page to page, and I loved her so much!

I can't wait to find out what happens in the third book, and I have GOT to get my hands on the fourth one (I just know there's going to be a fourth one--four cousins--DUH!)!


I just had a conversation with some girls that was in this series of books, especially the one about Trish, and maybe by reading these books I can find the right words to help them get what I'm trying to tell them.

Or maybe I'll just give them the books...

Till then, save my place for me!

KT

P.S. To Camy Tang: KEEP WRITING!! You are an AMAZING writer, and I love you.

No comments: