Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Finding Hollywood Nobody By Lisa Samson

Photobucket



The Back Of The Book:

For fifteen-year-old Scotty Dawn, life is starting to resemble a movie.

After learning that her movie-industry mom is actually her grandmother, Scotty receives more shocking news: Her father was killed by the mob. With his murderer still at large, Scotty hides out on a film set in Texas. There she encounters old rivals, new friends, and a young girl caught in a desperate situation. But in the middle of her fears and intense loneliness, Scotty discovers the life-changing power of prayer.

Lisa Samson presents the second in a four-part series for young women. Readers will encounter entertaining stories, smart dialogue, and meaningful themes that impact their everyday lives.



My Thoughts:

This book was so much better then the first one! It kept me on my toes the whole time I read it.

I love the twists and turns in this book! There were so many surprises in this one. I can't wait till the next one comes out. I think that you should all go out and buy this book.

It made me cry, laugh, and it made me happy. I think this is the best novel that Lisa Samson has written.

Till then, hold my place for me,

KT

No comments: