Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Twilight By Stephenie Meyer

Photobucket



From The Back Of The Book: “I’D NEVER GIVEN MUCH THOUGHT TO HOW I WOULD DIE– I’d had reason enough in the last few months –but even if I had, I would not have imagined it like this. . . . Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of something else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something.”
When Isabella Swan moves to the gloomy town of Forks and meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen, her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. With his porcelain skin, golden eyes, mesmerizing voice, and supernatural gifts, Edward is both irresistible and impenetrable. Up until now, he has managed to keep his true identity hidden, but Bella is determined to uncover his dark secret.
What Bella doesn’t realize is the closer she gets to him, the more she is putting herself and those around her at risk. And, it might be too late to turn back





My Thoughts:

This is one of the best books I have ever read! I love the romance between Edward and Bella. There are some moments in this book that have God in them, believe it or not.

This is the most thrilling reading experience I have had in a long time and I can't wait until the final book comes out.

I even told my mom that they should make it into a movie and they are! I have to tell the truth though: at first I didn't like the book, but my mom knew that I would, so she kept pushing me to keep reading.

I'm so glad she did! I read it and fell in love with the book and can't wait till the whole series is MINE.

Till Next Time Hold My Place

KT

No comments: