Friday, June 20, 2008

Serenity #6: You Shall Love

Photobucket




From The Back Of The Book: A Broken Bone -- and Heart -- Finds Serenity at a Major Crossroad.

Her leg's in a cast, the power's out, and Serenity's bored stiff. Searching for answers and willing to risk everything, Serenity gets serious about some major life changes. There's healing for the broken - and unexpected new challenges - in this transforming story.






My Thoughts:

I have been reading books for a long time now and I think that this is the first time I have ever gotten anything solid out of reading books.

These short books are great tools for Christian kids today.

It will make them think more and they will learn more then they would have thought possible. Especially about sharing their faith.

Till Next Time Hold My Place

KT

No comments: