Monday, June 16, 2008

Serenity #2:Stepping out

Photobucket




From The Back of The Book:It's Deep Dish Trouble for Serenity.

Detention, date-stealing, and an out-of-control driving mishap. It all adds up to some unexpected twists and turns in Serenity's life - leading her to a job delivering pizzas and a desperate plea for deliverance that only God can answer.



My Thoughts:

I think that these books are great for people that are just thinking about God and for people that are wanting to help their unsaved friends.

I think that this series has helped me with my unsaved friends and helped me get better at being a Godly friend to them.

I think that those of you who read my blog should go out and buy them for your children.

I think that I'm done now:-)

Till Next Time Hold My Place
KT

No comments: