Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Serenity #10:Girl Overboard!

Photobucket




From The Back Of The Book:
The outer girl is different, but what about her heart?

It's makeover time as Serenity sets out to do a radical overhaul on her closet--and her image. But major changes in her hair, her clothes, and her attitude just leave her feeling all wrong. Can she find her own voice--and the right hair color--before she loses herself completely?

Then, in a mini-movie that harkens back to the horror films of the 1930s, Serenity and her friends create "Fraulein Stein's Monster." When a mad scientist becomes obsessed, will the monster soon be the master?



My Thoughts: Well, reading friends, this is the last book for now in this series.

That I know of, at least.

I hope that you read this series, and that you get some great lessons from reading them. I will never forget the things these books have taught me. Plus, these are the kinds of books you can read again and again.

Till Next Time Hold My Place

KT

No comments: