Thursday, June 12, 2008

Goofyfoot Gurl #2: When Dolphins Fly!

Photobucket



From The Back of The Book:

Competition comes in many forms for Suki and her band of surfing buddies. Charonnay picks a fight with the new girl, Ray challenges everyone to beat him in a big surf and sand contest, and as if Suki didn't have her hands full already, she stumbles into the hi-tech lair of a mysterious figure, adding new complications only Suki has the chutzpah to handle.


My Thoughts:

I loved manga two of "Goofyfoot Gurl" as much as the first one they did. It had more mystery this time. Plus I love Suki! She makes me laugh so much that one time I almost cried while reading it.

I don't know how they come up with things like these mangas. But they're good and I wish more stores would sell them (so I could find the last two in the series).

Till next time hold my place for me,

KT

No comments: