Thursday, June 19, 2008

Serenity #5:Snow Biz

Photobucket


From the Back Of the Book: A Ski Trip of Hot-Dogging and Hot-Tubbing Lands Serenity in Hot Water.

Serenity's dream of the perfect ski trip is about to melt down. First she's not sure her boss will let her off work. Then she's clueless what to expect once she's actually on the slopes. One thing's certain, no one causes more friction on the slopes than Serenity.



My Thoughts:

I think that this manga and the other ones help us by showing us how real Christians can handle a friend like Serenity.

I have a friend almost like Serenity, and when I would talk about my faith she would change the subject on me.

In these mangas we're shown how to handle friends like Serenity and shown that if we're not acting like real Christians then our friends won't believe us when we talk to them.

Till Next Time Hold My Place

KT

No comments: