Saturday, June 14, 2008

Goofyfoot Gurl #4: Out Of The Soup!

Photobucket


From The Back Of The Book:

Peace, Peace, love--and rockin' big waves! Chardonnay and her dad start rebuilding their rocky relationship, Scott and Ray's competition threatens to literally put both of them on the rocks and their lives on the line, and as Pooja and Zachai begin a little romance, Suki and the mystery man begin a big one.



My Thoughts:

Well, you guys are not going to beleve what happens in this one--but trust me, it's good! I've read this one almost ten times and I'm just about to read it again.

It's that good.

I hope that the next two are as good as this one was. Just to say give you a clue--something beautiful happens in this one for Suki, but I'm not telling!

I guess you'll just have to go out and by them all to find out what I'm Talking About. If you do go out and buy them, let me if five and six are as good. I hear that they are even better, but I don't know if it's true or not.

Ttill next time hold my place for me

KT

No comments: